A VPN supplies network connectivity over a possibly long physical distance. VPNs enable file sharing, video conferencing and similar network services. Virtual private networks generally don’t provide any new functionality that isn’t already offered through alternative mechanisms, but a VPN implements those services more efficiently / cheaply in most cases.
Key Benefits of a VPN Connection
- Eliminating the need for expensive long-distance leased lines
- Reducing long-distance telephone charges over an encrypted connection
- Offloading support costs
- Guaranteed Secure and encrypted traffic
- Dial In Service for employees working from home over an encrypted connection
- Share Network resources internationally over an encrypted connection
Speak to one of our networking specialists who will assess your requirements and provide you with a bespoke solution utilising the latest VPN technologies.